Better Fill up today

Started by frawin, February 28, 2008, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Crude OIl settled at $109.77, up $1.94 on the day. Contract volume was heavy.

srkruzich

Quote from: frawin on February 24, 2012, 12:14:35 PM
Teresa, "I know you are not going to like this" (justy kidding)but you can blame Oboma for alot of the growing shortages in energy. Since he has been in office he has either vetoed or failed to act on anything that would increase domestic production. People blame the oil companies when the oil companies are proposing to drill some of our major reserves. The oil companies are more than willing to take half as much per barrel and produce twice as many barrels. I SAY DRILL BABY DRILL, before it is to late, China is using more of the world's oil everyday, the muslim world controls some of the worlds largest oil reserves and they are becoming more anti-American everyday, if we don't get started drilling our reserves this country is facing major problems, we will have to guard our vehicles with guns to keep the Gas/Diesel have nots from stealing our gas.

Its already starting. I had 10 gallons stolen not too long ago. they stole my cans for my lawnmower and tiller and tossed em on the side of the road down the road. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Does anybody know how much US drilled oil is sold to outside the US buyers? I keep hearing that much of Alaska's oil is actually sold to Japan. Anything to that?

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 25, 2012, 09:16:52 AM
Does anybody know how much US drilled oil is sold to outside the US buyers? I keep hearing that much of Alaska's oil is actually sold to Japan. Anything to that?

Yes, Diane.. the total is: A lot.  There is a couple of good articles onthe Tree Hugger:
http://www.treehugger.com/energy-policy/true-cost-fossil-fuels.html
with a little more googling you should come up with an answer.  Let us know.  Gas here went up .10 cents for regular overnight.  We are running about $3.70 for reg. gas but I paid $1.18 for a gal. of milk yesterday.  And my Alaskan Amber shot up from $7.69 to $8.99 a six pack at Safeway.  Trader Joe's jumped .99 cent on it.  Where's the love in all of this.  I'm supposed to be in my golden years.  Looks like I'll be using my golf cart more and drinking milk for awhile.  Yuck!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

OK, dumb question number 2..... Why? :P

frawin

Crude is trading at $108.75, down $1.02, this morning. Our Neighborhood pump price is $3.38.

W. Gray

Webb says PJs in Howard is 3.69 and Tripco in Severy 3.49 as of four hours ago.

Our local corner price is 3.02.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

Crude settled at $108.56, down $1.21 on the day.

frawin

Crude is trading at $107.84, down $0.72 this morning.

frawin

Crude Oil settled at $106.55, down $2.01 on the day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk