She's Baaaack

Started by W. Gray, February 26, 2008, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

The Fox News web site says that Jennifer Flowers is putting all of her 12 years worth of recorded tapes with Bill Clinton up for auction.

This is the long running affair that Clinton denied until Flowers released a tape and then Clinton said, "Well, maybe I did one time."

Flowers sued Hillary Clinton and some others for trying to discredit her but the item does not give the results of that case.

Flowers also is writing a book that she says will contain some explosive information--perhaps another best seller about a Clinton.

The Bill Clinton legacy continues.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Teresa

and continues and continues and continues....  ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

archeobabe

Why bring it up now?  She had all those years to nail Bill Clinton and she didn't.  I believe this is a low blow from the other camp to discredit Hillary Clinton.

W. Gray

Hillary may still pull the nomination out of her hat.

I agree the timing is planned but I think this is Gennifer going after Bill for financial benefit.

Bill took a calculated risk with all of his philandering and has no one to blame but himself.

If I recall correctly, one of the stipulations of his $850,000 out of court settlement with Paula Jones was for him not to apologize and for her not to charge him again.

Gennifer has much better evidence and may be looking for a much better settlement.

He will be trying to repair his legacy the rest of his life and in so doing will probably have to deal with things like this to the end.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Teresa

I wonder if he is any worse in that area than JFK was.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

W. Gray

Probably not.

The reporters who knew about JFK back then kept it quiet because it was not something they wanted to report about.

J Edgar knew about it also and according to some books had recordings, which he intended to privately use against him if necessary to protect his FBI reputation and position.

Another difference, whether he had the opportunity or not, is that JFK did not point his finger at the camera and lie about it, did not lie about it under oath, and was not caught red handed with the evidence.

Wonder what Monica is doing nowadays?

I understand that if Hillary does pull the nomination off and wins, Bill has asked to be put in charge of the White House interns.

Roma Jean Turner

I think it is time to grab the money and run.  If she holds the tapes to sell while Hillary is president they might be worth more.  But........If Hillary looses, and her stats are dropping, then the Clinton's may somewhat disappear off into the sunset and the value of the tapes will drop dramatically.  I think she is hedging her bets.  She's probably hoping to retire somewhere and drink margueritas on a beach.

W. Gray

Here is the latest from the Fox news people:

"Hillary Clinton has slipped from 'inevitable' front-runner to second fiddle over the past two months, and political observers have chimed in with their take on what went wrong: No plan for after Super Tuesday. A poor caucus strategy. Her husband."

Leon Panetta, Bill's former chief of staff agreed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk