A few thoughts making the rounds

Started by W. Gray, February 24, 2008, 08:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Can one cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"... But it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's the extra penny going?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you in a movie, but you're on TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Can a hearse with a lone driver carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs.

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window? 
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Teresa

Quote from: W. Gray on February 24, 2008, 08:13:36 PM
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

sniff sniff :'(
But I like my toast almost burnt..   :'(

and I'm a decent human being..
WWWAHHHHH
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

But we all know you are weird, Ms. T., don't we? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Teresa

MAMA WILMA!!  :o

You are as mean to me as TaTa 
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk