HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA

Started by flo, February 25, 2008, 04:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

May these winds blow you in the most wonderful Birthday tomorrow.  Hope you have many more.

flo

Teresa, no worries about how old or how many birthdays you have.  Studies have shown that the more birthdays you have the longer you live. ;D  And that's my words of wisdom for today.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Jo McDonald

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL DAUGHTER     TERESA ANN MCDONALD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEILEVANG !!!!

:-* :-* 

Fifty five years ago I was having to stand sideways at the stove in order to stir what ever I was cooking at the time.
This sweet bundle of joy was born weighing 9 pounds 3 ounces and 19 inches long.  How proud we were of her.  At
the time we lived one mile east of Howard on the Busby road  --- were we happy??? Well, yesssssssssss 
Tressy, we wish you a day of joy - love and happiness, and many, many more years of the same.

Be kind to yourself and have a wonderful day, our sweet girl.

Hugs and kisses
Mama and Daddy
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Joanna

Happy Birthday Girl!  Enjoy the sunshine and this nice energetic wind!

The family pictures you shared are fantastic!  What a great surprise for your birthday too. 

Here's to many more! (and don't worry, you are supposed to quit counting birthdays after you turn 21 until you are 65 anyhow!)

Teresa

WOW~~~

I'm really liking this birthday. I have got lots of phone calls, cards and a ton of posts on all the forums. .
Even if the wind is blowing 1,000 miles an hour.. it is a GREAT day.

Thanks again everyone~ :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Lookatmeknow!!

Teresa,
I hope that you have a great birthday!!  Yes the wind is blowing 1000 miles here, too!!  But you deserve a wonderful birthday!!  Also, the pictures of the kiddos were just wonderful!!  I love pictures the most of all for birthday gifts!!  I made my mother-in-law a scrapbook album of the girls for her birthday this year!!  She loved it!!  Anyways, hope your special day is just GREAT!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Diane Amberg

Yay! Teresa, have a wonderful birthday. ;D ;D :-* :-* Do eat too much and put a rock in your pocket. We get the wind tomorrow.

Janet Harrington

I already wished you Happy Birthday, so there.  Happy Birthday ya old fart!

Dale Smith

Happy Birthday Teresa... I'm glad you had a great one!  Wishes for many, many more!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk