Local soldier dies in Iraq

Started by Rudy Taylor, February 25, 2008, 03:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Words just can't describe it!!! Teresa!!  Wonderful!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Jo McDonald

As I wrote to you privately, I am so proud of your work and I am sure the family will cherish this video.  For them to be able to view the motorcade and the loyal support shown for their beloved family member, will be something they will hold dear in their hearts forever.

I was able to view the video without any pauses.  It was difficult to see through my tears.

Well done, honey.  You and Kjell do such a wonderful service for all of us through this forum.
  Thanks !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

momof 2boys

The video is a marvelous tribute to SSGT. Mackey and his sacrifice for our country.  I am sure his family will cherish it.  I know the oldest son and he is extremely proud of his father and this video will let him see that this community valued his father's contribution to our country.  Ryan (Sgt. Mackey's oldest son) is one of the most Patriotic souls that I have ever met.  God bless SSGT. Mackey and his family!!!

Sherri

WOW...what a wonderful tribute to the soldier and his family.  Wonderful job sister.  You are truly an angel in disguise.  I am so proud of you and Kjell and all the wonderful heartfelt things you do for everyone and all the lives and hearts you touch.  I love you both and I know the family that will receive this video will treasure it for the rest of their lives.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

sixdogsmom

Edie

flo

Teresa, as usual, you have done a fantastic job with this video and it will be something for this family to treasure.  Since I had seen it in person, except for the cemetary portion, I was able to look at it and remember this awesome sight. We were standing beside the road out by the nursing home and seen them as they came into town and tears flowed then, I can assure you. You can't feel that much patriotism without shedding a tear and knowing they were doing it for a fallen hero.  HOWEVER, when the video got to the end and taps played while you showed views of the gravesite, the flag and the marker, that's when I lost it.  What a wonderful tribute.  Thanks for all your time and efforts. God's Blessing on this family left to mourn.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Roma Jean Turner

Wow!.  What a wonderful tribute.  As always, wonderful work Teresa and Kjell!

Judy Harder

Thank you for a beautiful video.

I did have problems watching it, it would play for an instant or two and then
act like it was still loading and then start again for a word or two.

I guess I may have to get  Lazy Bear to come visit when I get a little money ahead.
Not enough this month for extras......so will put up with it.

Angels on your pillows and God bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Thank you again everyone.. I'm glad I could do it for him.

Judy.. Start the download.. then go into the other room and go do something and then come back after awhile and it should all be downloaded and ready to play. It is most likely your internet connection
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Carl Harrod

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the presentation and a very BIG Thanks to Teresa and crew for putting it all together. It was a wonderful tribute and I am very proud of my hometown for the support and tribute paid to our fallen soldier. The Patriot Guard was a great tribute also, but all of you deserve a big hug for your support. Thank all of you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk