Economic stimulus checks coming in May

Started by Joanna, February 16, 2008, 07:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Based on last week's much publicized accelerated send out, we were scheduled to receive our stimulus payment last Monday, April 27.

Based on the original schedule, we were to receive on May 2.

We actually received on May 2.

I have heard there are a lot of scams out there trying to bilk someone out of their payment, but, thus far, we have not received anything from anyone indicating such.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

cheyronni

Well my tax man told me that I should be getting $1,200.00 back for me and my kids and I got my check direct deposit today and it was only $623.00 !!!!!!!!! THANKS BUSH !?!?

Lookatmeknow!!

I am sorry for that, but that doesn't surprise me.  Like I said before, I will not even believe it till I see it!!  Which of course isn't until June, so by then they will probably come up with some excuse that they won't pay us, so at least you got something, right???  But the does upset me that they tell you one thing and do another, THAT IS GOVERNMENT FOR YOU!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Jo McDonald

Well, that is $623.00 that you didn't have the day before.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Maybe you should question your tax man first.
EFW

cheyronni

Oh I'm happy that I got that.........don't get me wrong I am very grateful and I will ask my tax man about why it was not the amount that they said that i should have gotten according to their guidlines. The government just makes me so angry.....just tell the truth and stop lying to the american people.....lol

Teresa

Quote from: cheyronni on May 02, 2008, 12:25:36 PM
..just tell the truth and stop lying to the american people.....lol

Don't hold your breath! THAT will never ever happen.  :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

flo

I don't think they announced an specific amount anyone would receive.  They said "up to" 600.00, 1200.00, etc.  Personally I am not going to count on ANY until I see it in my checking account.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Me either Flo.
I just hope I have enough for that little pocket pistol I want.. if not.. well.. I'll just have to do more massages until I can get it. LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk