new member #335: perkinscreekranch

Started by Wilma, February 14, 2008, 02:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome to our forum, perkinscreekranch.  Look, everybody, another whole ranch has joined us and they have already posted.  Let's make them welcome.  Hope you enjoy the fun we have here.

Diane Amberg

Well hello, a few more ranches and we can have a rodeo.

L Hendricks

Hey Kate, Dave, Timothy, & Hannah - Welcome to the Forum.... Forum - this is a great young, energetic couple with 2 awesome kids - I'll let them tell more about themselves - just a hint - both of the 2 older ones are DVMs from KSU....

Mom70x7

Quotethis is a great young, energetic
. . . .

Shucks! I thought you were going to say the Forum was great, young, energetic!
:D   :D   :D

Welcome, Kate & Dave and family - and thanks, Kate, for posting already.
Your table setting event continues to grow.

Teresa

Glad you are here with us..
((Remember.. DON"T pay any attention to Ta Ta.. She get a bit crabby sometimes., but she doesn't  mean it!))  :P

But not me.. I'm always sweet and nice, so you can talk to me anytime you want to..   :angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Welcome to the perkinscreekranch.  If you believe everything that Ms. T says about me and about herself, then me thinks you two doctors need to see a doctor of another kind.  LOL

Tobina+1

We are a vet-rich county!  I count 5 that reside in our county!

Rudy Taylor

Welcome, Dave, Kate, et al!

You have entered Elk County's version of the Twilight Zone.  Let me warn you --- there are some really strange characters who post on this little forum.  But I love 'em --- every one!

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on February 20, 2008, 07:18:35 PM
Welcome, Dave, Kate, et al!

You have entered Elk County's version of the Twilight Zone.  Let me warn you --- there are some really strange characters who post on this little forum.  But I love 'em --- every one!

Uhhhhh Yea...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rudy......
And he should know~~~~~~  he is the king of us all~~   ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Yes Rudy, we know! I have been told that when you point a finger at someone, there are always three pointing back at yourself. Hmmmmmm????  ;D ;D
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk