Main Menu

Removed.

Started by Marcia Moore, February 14, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

Removed.

Roma Jean Turner

Marcia, do you have any pictures of Howard Band.  I have read that at least maybe two of my greatuncles, Herbert and/or George Turner were part of the Howard Band in those days.  Would love to see a picture and see if I can pick them out.

Marcia Moore

Removed.

Jody

tERE IS APICTURE OF THE hOWARD bAND IN THE eLK coUNTY bOOOK.  THERE IS A BIG PICTURE AT THE BENSON MUSEUM.

Jody

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANEARLIER  PICTURE.  MY UNKLE RAY DAVIS IS IN THE PICTURE IN THE BOOK, BUT A EARLIER PICTURE WOULD SHOW MY GRANDFATHER BRICE DAVICE IN THE BAND.  he was also in the GRENOLA BAND.  IWOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE GRENOL MUSEUM AND SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE GRENOLA BAND.

frawin

Can you imagine a Democratic Rally at Busby today with the current frontrunner Presidential Candidates present.
Frank

Jo McDonald

All with a tin cup - trying to get a drink from the artesian well at the Busby school house.

:o :o :o ;D ::) ::) ::)
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Or all trying to use the old 2 holer that used to be out behind. Obama and "Momma" Clinton in the same line.
Frank

Judy Harder

That is one I would attend.........wonder how the neighbors out there would like that.

Course they do need to pick a day it doesn't rain,or snow as sometimes that road doesn't have a bottom.. I use to live out there in house (the house is no longer there, ) where Joe and Nancy Thomas live and that time was not a good time for county roads. I think it has improved.....but I see
the farmers when they come to town and most do drive 4-wheel drives or big ones.

someone would get an education.
LOL....funny.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk