Expressing Appreciation for Marcia

Started by T. Sackett, February 04, 2008, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. Sackett

Marcia, just wanted to let you know that your efforts of posting articles of yesteryear are truly appreciated.  I enjoy reading them, as they can be either educational, sometimes entertaining, or just for enjoyment.  Please keep up the good work!!  Your efforts are not overlooked.
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

kfclark

I agree. This is a great service you are doing for all of us.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Ole Granny

Yes, thank you, Marcia.  I, too, enjoy reading about Elk County and the surrounding area.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

sixdogsmom

I appreciate ALL the postings about the days gone by. Probably the best thing I remember about growing up was the stories told by the old folks and things they did in their younger days. As they say, those were priceless. And so are the folks who take time and effort to post these articles!
Edie

Ms Bear

You are greatly appreciated for all the posts that you do.  I have learned so much about Howard and Elk County from your postings and hope to get to meet you someday so I can thank you in person.

Jo McDonald

Hi Marcia,
Looks like you and I are both on here viewing this thread.  May I add my thanks to all the rest for your posts that keep us all grounded to our roots.  As I have said in the past, my Mother was a Severyite - all of her growing up years and lived in Elk County for the rest of them.  Most all of the posts that you put on, are names that I remember. 
  A HUGE THANK YOU  for all of your time and effort that you put in for the rest of us to enjoy.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Jody

LET ME ADD MY THANKS,TOO!      HOPE YOU GET SOME GOOD OUUT OF THE NEW MACHINE AT THE LIBRARY!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk