Happy Birthday Kansas!!

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, January 29, 2008, 09:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Today is our wonderful states Birthday.  I am not sure how old it is but I just thought everyone would like to know.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANSAS!!! ;) :) ;) :)
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

W. Gray

It should be 147, or close to it.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

2008 - 1861= 147.  Right on, Waldo.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Bonnie M.

Bonnie

Tobina+1

I remember when we used to dress up for Kansas Day in grade school.  Cowboys and Indians, I think.  I can't remember if we were supposed to dress up like a famous Kansan?  Maybe that was it. 

Roma Jean Turner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANSAS!  I haven't thought about Kansas Day in decades.  The older I get, the more I think about Kansas.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk