Big Foot in Elk County

Started by W. Gray, January 11, 2008, 10:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

sixdogsmom

I used to have the sweetest man work for me. Tom Wheeler was from Joisey; I loved to hear him describe somthing. It was delightful!
Edie

W. Gray

For UFO buffs:

http://www.ufocenter.com/

Whereas each state seems to have a Big Foot reporting center there is a National UFO Reporting Center located in a decommissioned ICBM missile base in Lincoln County, Washington.

The latest sighting of a UFO was on January 8, 2008, at Stephenville, Texas, with two reports submitted. One report estimates speed at 2-3 thousand mph. The other estimates 3,000 mph but the reporting individual was not a witness.

Prior to that seven reports were submitted for a sighting on December 10, 2007, in the southeastern US. The UFO was first believed to be a comet but the light shifted directions.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk