WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 12, 2008, 12:05:50 PM
Judy, Al just asked me to ask you what the generic name is. 
I am sorry,
the generic name of the med I am taking is DiClofenac
I have forgotten the real name......I just know that taking one 75 mil in morning and again at night I am doing much better.
I also take Chlorzoxazone 500 MG 3 times a day and I must say even tho I can't pronounce them they are helping.

I was having as much problems with Charley-Horses.......leg cramps as bad as the they had ever been.
I did have to change medicines cause I had been on the one kind almost 3 years and (naproxen) it wasn't doing its job.

I am sure that Julie can tell you what their original names are/were......after all she is my drug person....oh and Barb.
thanks girls for taking such good care of us all.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

jprxmkt

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 12, 2008, 12:05:50 PM
the generic name of the med I am taking is DiClofenac
I have forgotten the real name......I just know that taking one 75 mil in morning and again at night I am doing much better.
I also take Chlorzoxazone 500 MG 3 times a day and I must say even tho I can't pronounce them they are helping.

Diclofenac is generic for Voltaren
Chlorzoxazone is generic for Parafon Forte.
Not that anyone cares but me. :D

Wilma

I care, Julie.  I depend on you.

jprxmkt

dnalexander

jprxmkt, I have a feeling that you are a Pharmacist and I just put two and two together. Some of us are far away and sometimes it takes us a while to connect all the dots of who is local to Howard. Do you know someone that drinks a lot of Mt. Dew and posts on the forum?

David

jprxmkt

Well, as I say, we are only related by marriage. ;D

pepelect

No......She doesn't know me at all.  

dnalexander

Shoot maybe I didn't connect the dots. ??? ;)

Please tell me you are not sitting right next to each other posting. That would just be too cute for my image of Pep.

pepelect

I have a totally isolated workstation with no female influences what so ever.   

There are even half  naked pictures on the walls.

Patrick Nagel but half naked just the same.

I made her get her own computer because she always wants to use mine because I always buy the biggest and fastest of everything.  She was so against the purchase I make her use the 286mhz for all her girlie posting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk