Sarge ( Jim McDonald) entertains us.

Started by Teresa, January 12, 2008, 11:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Hey everyone.. ............Ya want to be entertained?

Watch these 3 videos that Sarge made for the Bushman Harmonica Contest. These entries had to include creativity, entertainment and also show your talent. I do believe that they covered all those things.  ;D
Everyone else must have agreed because he won the People's Choice Award.
Now understand... I think he's wonderful but of course I might be a bit prejudiced because Jim ( Sarge)  is my cousin..
( but I don't think so)
((Although his hairdo and lack of "grinnin' teeth" makes me wonder    ..  ))

So now that you know all of this... .. I will introduce Jim McDonald.. otherwise known on here and in other forums as "Sarge" 

Sit back and enjoy the shows.. 

The 1st one he submitted.........

The 2nd one ................

The 3rd one.........................
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

Bonnie

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Roma Jean Turner

Diane Amberg

Well shucks, that was a real entertaining tickle. Sarge really can play that thing!  My grandpa Amberg could play also, and had some big long mouth organs as well as some small ones.  I have great respect for anyone who can get all that wind going in the right direction at the right time. ( See Teresa, it runs in the family...the "wind" I mean.) ;D ;D ;D   Good job Sarge.

Teresa

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 12, 2008, 02:44:14 PM
( See Teresa, it runs in the family...the "wind" I mean.) ;D ;D ;D   Good job Sarge.

Ohhhh you have no idea... ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

I had no idea that Sarge could play the french harp.  I am so impressed.  I'm impressed that he has grinning teeth, also.   :o :o ;D ;D

Roma Jean Turner

You know Sarge,  I do have one suggestion for your next film.  I think it would be fun if the "Old Indian Woman" just appeared out of nowhere and smacked you on the head in the middle of a tune.  Just a fun visual I'm picking up.

Janet Harrington

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk