Sarge ( Jim McDonald) entertains us.

Started by Teresa, January 12, 2008, 11:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Way to go, Jim!  I enjoyed watching the video that Teresa posted.  And, good luck at the "Shawnee Squirrel hunt!"  Could it be that you're having too much fun?  (Or, is there such a thing?  I don't think so!)  Congratulations!
Bonnie

Lodie

Congrats..Sarge!!!!  Sarge will be putting on a mini-concert on September 12 at Mason's Day, approx. 3:15pm in Longton at the Fairgrounds.  For Sarge groupies.... this is one chance in a life-time to see him perform "live" in this area.
Come early for a good spot... and enjoy watching the Mud-volleyball tournament, eat some BBQ from the BBQ Cook-off, jump on the inflatables and enter the pie eating contest!!!!  Check out www.masonshope.com for more details!!!

jarhead

Good grief Teresa. It's hard enough fishing all day with Sarge while he blows & goes and now you tell everyone he was a winner. His head will be so big he won't fit in the boat !!! You need to work on ol Sarge. I want him to learn the bag pipes so he can play Amazing Grace at my funeral. As windy as he is he would be a natural.

Teresa

;D I just love you 2 to pieces... You both make me laugh..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Well, here I come, dragging the tail end of the congrats blanket.

Congratulations, New-Few........That was great to hear of your win, and to see the Video !!!

Unclie and I viewed and grinned.  We ARE SOOOOOOO PROUD.
LY
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Here is his song he played to win the contest...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Wonderful!!!!!  Congratulations, Jim!!  You deserve the honor.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Sarge

the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Sherri

Well Jim I don't get on here much but so glad I did today.  Congratulations.  I am also proud of you and so happy that someone in the family has so much talent.  I loved listening to the songs you play. 
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Janet Harrington

Well, congratulations, Jim.  I so loved the music.  I hope something gets put in the Prairie Star about this.  Again, congratulations.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk