Sarge ( Jim McDonald) entertains us.

Started by Teresa, January 12, 2008, 11:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherri

Jim:  Wonderful.  I can remember as a little girl that I would sit and listen to you play and be in awe and I am still there.  That was great and I loved it.  I really like BabyFace...Maybe because I have always been the baby of the group.  Thanks for entertaining me once again.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Tobina+1

Awesome!  I especially like the little tag at the end.  So, when are the results of the contest?  These seem fairly recent (since he wished people a happy new year)?  Some website we can all go vote?

Sarge

Thanks Sherri. I'm glad you liked it. It's pretty nice being the baby now isn't it. ;D
And thank you too Tobina. The contest ends on 31 Dec 08 and the results will be announced the 5th of Jan. A panel of judges at Bushman Music Works will determine the outcome. The people's choice award is decided by votes from the other harmonica players who were registered by 1 Oct 08. I'm certainly not good enough to win anything in the regular contest ,but I do have a chance at the people's choice which I did win last year. Last years contest winner was Leo Enry from Chile and he certainly deserved it.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Jo McDonald

That was great, Jimmie.  How come you haven't played "Beautiful, Beautiful Brown Eyes"?  That was what you made me sing to you  all the way home from Minnesota one year - while you sat on my lap and said " Sing it again".  Sighhhhhh
  Unclie just watched and listened and said -- He IS good!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Sarge

Quote from: Jo McDonald on December 30, 2008, 09:50:27 AM
How come you haven't played "Beautiful, Beautiful Brown Eyes"?  

Probably cause I got sick of that song on the way home from Minnesota.  ;D
I'm glad Unclie liked it. He's darn good on a harp his own self.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Teresa

I tried playing Uncle Mac's juice harp once..
Pinched my danged tongue and lip so bad that I'm surprised I can speak and talk to this day..  :-X
::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I probably should leave this one alone~~~~``` buttttttt

It would have taken more than Mac's juice harp to accomplish that.

( Hiding in the closet)  Hoping this will not deter any future favors that I might ask.    :D :D :D
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Sherri

hahahaha...Oh Mama...you better duck...but I will jump in the closet with you and say....well...sister...she is right....I am not sure anything in the world other than cutting your tongue out that would deter your taliking ability. hahahaha.....move over mama...and lets put some clothes over us so she won't find us. hahahahaha....WE LOVE YOU SISTER MORE THAN ANYTHING....darn...not sure if that is going to work...I sure hope you brought some snacks into this darn closet mama.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Teresa

Well, aren't you both just the funniest! >:(

Why don't you both put  a red ball on your nose and join the circus!

Just for that.. all through 2009 I will not utter even a mere small word in your direction..
Nope!
No sirrreeeeeee.... not a peep will come out of my lips.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

LOL!  I'd say Teresa deserves that little pinched tongue ... not for anything in particular, just generally a good tongue pinching.  ;)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk