Big Foot in Elk County

Started by W. Gray, January 11, 2008, 10:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

I was reading an article this morning saying there have been Big Foot sightings in all states but Hawaii and Rhode Island.

I know there have been sightings in Colorado including some really big news coverage in the 80s around Colorado Springs.

But, I was curious about Kansas.

Below is the first hit I received for a Kansas Big Foot sighting.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/mnbf/kansasreport.html
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

Here are two additional sightings copied from another web site

28 Sept. 1978 Kansas Turnpike, near Bonner Springs, KS. Motorist saw 8-10-ft, auburn-haired Bigfoot in headlights at 2:30 am. Braked to avoid it, and it was lost in shadows.

16 Dec. 1978 Kansas 126, Cherokee County, KS Man saw 6-ft, bad-smelling Bigfoot tried to run witness' car off road.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

I have never seen bigfoot, but do remember all the flap back in the 1970s throughout southern Kansas and northern Oklahoma. I did a lot of reading then, and found that there have been sightings just right along. One of the Foxfire books has several stories about Ha'nts that I believe describe Bigfoot. There is lots of territory in this country that is rough and virtually unexplored; certainly not gone over every day.
Edie

W. Gray

Kansas Bigfoot Center established around 1995

Matt Dennis
Kansas Bigfoot Center
PO Box 161101
Wichita, KS 67216
(316) 258-1561
email: mdennis@fn.net

W. Gray

I emailed the Kansas Bigfoot Center to find out if there had been any additional Elk County sightings.

The email came back as undeliverable

Teresa

I wonder if there is any Big Foot seminars Mama and Roma Jean and  I could go to.. LOL LOL LOL

If there is an evidence of  Big Foot in Elk County..rest assured .. it is probably just Derek and the gargantuan footprints he has left behind..
He wears a size 15 and has since he was 14 yrs old!
( It was a real treat/nightmare trying to find shoes that size for that boy back then)

For the record... I DO ..200% believe that there are living and functioning Sasqautch on our earth.
There are just so many repo...

Dang.. got to go.. can't talk about this right now either.. Boss is asking me a question.
Crap, I hate to work!    ;D

**answering Kjell...** ((" I am getting that video file up and running dear.. I am working on it right this minute.." ))
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  ::)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jody

jUST CALLED THAT NUMBER (PHONE)  No Matt Dennis!

frawin

I used to see Bigfoot about every Saturday when I went to the Avalon Club in Fredonia, "BIG JOHN SPILLMAN'" was Bigfoot the Bouncer . Of course some Saturday nights back then I saw Flying Sauces, Pink Elephants, and Spacemen. I think it was something in the Water and in the 7Up.
Frank

Roma Jean Turner

:laugh:  That sounds like the early 70's to me.

Ole Granny

Must have been late 50's and early 60's.  Now what do you suppose was in the water or 7up?  The Avalon was a fun place.  More memories!
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk