Happy Birthday, Diane!

Started by Bonnie M., January 10, 2008, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Hope you have many many more.... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dale Smith

Diane.... everyone is wishing you a birthday from their town... let me add to my wishes that mine are coming from beautiful Atlanta, Georgia. 

Joanna

Happy Birthday Diane!  It was so nice of you to order this bright sunshine for us here, so we could enjoy your special day too!

Ms Bear

Happy Birthday from Cleveland, TX.  Hope it was a great day.

Pat

Mom70x7

Happy Birthday!

And Many, Many More!

Bonnie M.

Diane, it looks like you were remembered "From Sea to Shining Sea!"  I hope your day was great.

(From Escondido, CA, but then I think you knew that!)
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They merely move it from their face to their heart.
Once more, Happy Birthday!
Edie

Diane Amberg

Wow!  I am overwhelmed by the wonderful good wishes.  Thank you all so much.  I had the best birthday I've had in years....no sadness of any kind.   (There's a story there for some other time.)  The day was certainly not what I had expected, but my angel sent me just what I needed.  My tile guy came over during the warm rainy morning to figure out the granite tile kitchen counters, and my electrician came during the afternoon to give me an estimate for the extra wall outlets and under cabinet lighting that needs to go in before the limestone back splash goes up.  I've spent 2 years deciding what I wanted and the coordination is going to work perfectly.  We went out to dinner at our favorite Italian place on Main Street and by then the rain had stopped.  It's was still in the low 50's . We had a fire company meeting to go to at 8:00.  A long time friend from the early 80's came to the meeting to receive his 25 year membership pin. Now Randy is a huge story.  He is a walking miracle and a true hero.  Back in the 80's he was a Delaware State Trooper as well as one of our volunteer firefighters. There had been a bank robbery in nearby Pa. and as the Pa. police were chasing the robbers they turned onto I-95 south, coming into Delaware, going the wrong way. Randy went flying up the highway to force people off to the right and was hit head on at high speed by the robbers. The 3 of them were killed instantly and Randy suffered terrible head injuries and broken bones. We think his Kevlar vest saved his chest. He was in
a coma for many weeks and we took turns sitting by his bed talking to him as if he could hear us. He gradually recovered and still has some leg weakness and his speech is a little slow, his memories of years ago is perfect, though his short term memory is impaired.  Al and I were two of the people he most wanted to see when his father brought him to the station.  I was very flattered.  What a nice thing.  I also got a call from an austic high school classmate who calls all of us classmates on our birthdays every year.  (sigh)....What a wonderful day.  I'm glad I could send you some sunshine.
It is nice again here today, but I'm sure it won't last much longer.

Bonnie M.

Sounds like you had a "perfect day!"  That's a wonderful way to spend a birthday.
Bonnie

Janet Harrington

I'm late.  Happy  Birthday, Diane.  I'm glad it was wonderful

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk