Happy Birthday, Diane!

Started by Bonnie M., January 10, 2008, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Diane, the way I read "the calendar," you are going to be observing a birthday tomorrow!  Let me be the first to wish you a very Happy Birthday!  And, "many more to come!"  I hope your special day is a good one. :) :) :) :)
Bonnie

Dale Smith

Diane, I hope your birthday is all that you want it to be!   Cheers!!!

Jo McDonald

Hey Little Girl --- a wonderful Happy Birthday is wished for you from Aransas Pass, Texas.  Hope it is one to Remember with smiles on your lips and a warm happy glow in your heart.
  MANY MANY MORE !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

Have a great Birthday Diane.  I bet your honey will take you out for a nice evening.  Enjoy.

greatguns

Diane here's wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Piedmont, Ks.  I do hope you have a wonderful birthday and many many more.

sixdogsmom

And a Happy Birthday from here in Moline, Diane. Many, many more!
Edie

Wilma

Well, I think you should have a Happy Birthday from Howard, too, so here it is.  Have a good one.

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Diane Amberg

Hi to all my forum family. Thank you, thank you,  thank you so much. More from me tomorrow. Bonnie, I picked out my counter and back splash.

Bonnie M.

I'm anxious to see a picture of your counter top and back splash.  It took me a LONG time to pick ours out!  It's an investment that is probably going to last me a "lifetime," so I didn't want to make any mistakes! 

Have a great day tomorrow.
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk