Update on Henry

Started by hhjacobs, December 16, 2007, 02:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

That's my girl --- always in the kitchen thinking of something nice to bake and take to someone. 

Savor every bite, Henry --- brag a little and probably she will ask if you would like a loaf of her wonderful home made bread.

Anyway it would be worth a try.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Hey.. It's Henry's choice here...
I can make him  a loaf of bread, or cinnamon rolls or a pie.. or some biscuits.. or I can fry him some chicken...
whatever he wants.
But I think he deserves something yummy for surviving his accident.  :angel:

(( So.. ? guess I will leave it up to you Henry)) Name your taste...
I love to cook, so any of it is no problem for me to do..

I'm waiting.................................................
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

I don't know about you, Henry.  Sounds like you've got an awful lot of
girlfriends in Howard. Does Marjean know about these offers of pie,
cinnamon rolls and welcome-home hugs?

Lucky guy.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

flo

Hey, Henry, Teresa's not the only one who can cook.  I can make you a very nice batch of WOP biscuits, if you like.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

hhjacobs

:) :) :) ;D ;D  Good morning fellow forum people. All offers of goodies are welcome, yes Marjean knows about all the goodies. I am getting along good. Some excrises at home for now. Can only put 25% weight on right foot, So I use a walker to get around. Go to my family docotor the 15th to check in, maybe can get off some of this med.
  Later Henry

frawin

Henry, glad you are home.  Do your therapy as you are supposed to do.  You know, you might just ask for all of the goodies that has been offered!  Be nice to your nurse too.

Myrna

indygal

Greetings to Henry and Marjean! So happy to hear you are on the mend, however slowly. Everything takes time, and sometimes baby steps to get where we want to be. The best news is that every step adds something important to our experience. You've been in our thoughts and prayers all along.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk