Elk County Caucuses

Started by Mom70x7, January 06, 2008, 06:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

indygal

I don't have the answer, but I'm certainly interested in knowing. Is this the first time Kansas has had a caucus?

greatguns

No it isn't the first time Kansas has had a caucus.  Go to google and type in Kansas caucus.  Know your party and your district and you can find out where your caucus is at.  You can even look up your Distict if need be.

W. Gray

From what I can determine, Kansas has not had a caucus in twenty years. Since that time, there has been primary voting and, apparently, much later in the year.

The Democrat caucuses are scheduled for Feb 5, Republicans on Feb 9.

Each state determines through primary or caucus voting the person that state will vote for in the August conventions.

Each state then determines through November elections the candidate that state will vote for during the electoral college ballot casting.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk