Prayer Request

Started by frawin, January 04, 2008, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

I would like to request prayers for my neighbor Lila Wunderlich as she is having surgery tomorrow. Thank you.

Bonnie M.

Sally, how is your neighbor, Lila today, following surgery?  I hope/pray that all went well.
Bonnie

greatguns

All I learned this evening was she had made it thru the surgery ok.  They had to take a bit more of the colon than they had first thought for  and they took out her spleen.  She still needs to be in our prayers.

frawin

Sally, if you do talk to Lila, please tell her that Frank & I are keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.  I know she has not been feeling well for quite some time. 

Myrna

greatguns

I called Lila this evening and she sounded really good.  I ask her if they had mentioned of her coming home.  She said she had told the doctor she was ready, but he just ignored her.  I'm pretty sure she will be awhile before she has to worry about frying us any chicken.  I was so pleased to hear her in pretty good spirits.

Jo McDonald

That is wonderful news, Sally.  Lila is one fine lady.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Bonnie M.

It's good to know she is doing well.  Determination and a good attitude seems to have a lot to do with recovery!
Bonnie

Rudy Taylor

Count me in, too.

Prayin' for Lila.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

sixdogsmom

All these folks are missin' that fried chicken! Prayers from Moline also!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk