Prayer Request

Started by frawin, January 04, 2008, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Anita Hatifield's oldest daughter, Janet, is having some medical problems.  She is scheduled for surgery on Monday in Wichita.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers.  As we know more, we can let you know her progress. 

Thanks,
Myrna

Ole Granny

My thoughts and prayers are with Janet and her family.  Please keep us posted.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

I am thanking you for all of your prayers which have been lifted up for Janet (Harrison) Landon.  She is the daughter of Anita (Winn) Hatfield who many of you know and Frank's niece.  We are saddened to report that Janet does have cancer.  As soon as the lab work comes back, they will decided what treatment is to be done.  As I understood Janet when she told me about the situation, if they thought there was some malignancy, they would put in a port for treatment while they were doing the surgery yesterday.  We area thanking you now for your past prayers and ask that you continue to lift her, her family and siblings up in prayer.  We will keep you posted as we know more.

Myrna Winn

Jo McDonald

I am so sorry to learn of this.  I do pray that all goes well for her and she receives God's healing blessing and will soon be on her way back to good health.  I love Anita, and miss her - our life styles change and we can not go back, but we can remember all the good things that we love about our friends. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

We just spoke with Janet and she is so appreciative of all the cards, prayers, etc. that have been sent her way.  She has a very positive outlook and is very upbeat about getting started with the treatment, even though it is very severe.  She saw the surgeon yesterday and she is recovering from the surgery very well, and they hope to start the first chemo treatment next week.  She will be hospitalized for 24 hours for the treatment.  Please continue to lift Janet and her husband, siblings and children in prayer.  She just told me that she feels this is what is going to get her through this.

Thanks,

Myrna

indygal

There's so much truth in "where two or more are gathered ..." The power of collective prayer is mighty and awesome thing to behold. Keep the faith and accept our prayers.

Judy Harder

There's so much truth in "where two or more are gathered ..." The power of collective prayer is mighty and awesome thing to behold. Keep the faith and accept our prayers.

That is so true. I know that when I lost my son and then found I had cancer, I could not have made it without God and the people who kept me in their prayers.

I am sure if this were world wide, that our wars and conflicts could and would be less...........maybe not gone, just less
I too, will add her to my prayer list.

God bless us all and Angels on your pillow.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

frawin

Janet starts her chemo today.  We talked to her last evening.  She is so thankful to be able to receive this treatment and we are all praying that she will be able to continue with the program that has been planned for her.  She will check into the hospital this A.M. and if things go well, will go home some time tomorrow P.M.  She is such a brave lady.  Please keep her in your prayers that she can "tolerate" the high dosage and continue the plan and be free from her cancer.

And, once again, we thank you for lifting her in prayer.

Myrna

Diane Amberg

Prayers continue from this end.

sixdogsmom

Our God is an awesome God! May he walk with you and yours! Blessings.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk