Merry Christmas too All.

Started by jensarlou, December 24, 2007, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jensarlou

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas.  Miss you all.
The Handte's  Andrea, Jenepher, Sarah, and Louie.

archeobabe

Merry Christmas to you also and a very Happy (and safe) New Year. :D :D :D

Wilma

My Christmas has come and gone.  Had all my direct descendants here yesterday and my house became suddenly smaller.  It only happens once a year that all 4 daughters, 5 grandchildren and 10 greatgrandchildren are in the same place at the same time.  Plus some of the spouses.  The greats range in age from 17 to 7 months and those little ones really keep things going.  The 6 year old greatgrandson came up to me and said "I don't know all these people" so I explained to him that they were all his cousins.  I don't know if this satisfied him or not but he was soon playing with them like he had known them a long time.  Maybe the box of toys that we had picked up at the DAV helped as they were all new to the little ones and they had fun trying them all out.  Wish I had thought about that before Thanksgiving when the little boys didn't have anything to do.

Today I made the last visit to a doctor that I am going to do this year.  Wouldn't have gone today but prescriptions were running out and the rest of this week didn't seem to be going to be any better.  There was a lot more snow in Wichita than we have here and drifts that I haven't seen since I moved over here.  My nephew who is living on the place where I used to live, E-mailed me that he couldn't get out of his garage and didn't know about the driveway yet.  I remember that long driveway.  It was the reason we had a blade for the Ford tractor.

Sorry to hear about the people that can't be where they would like to be because of the weather.  Hope Roma Jean gets home alright. 

Everybody stay safe and

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

archeobabe

Mother (Wilma) didn't mention about her youngest great granddaughter tried to make a snow angel.  Her grandson came in told her that his daughter just dropped down and rolled in the snow.  She did it spontaneous that I wish that I had a cam recorder.

Wilma

Great granddaughter is only 3 and given to spontaneous unexpected actions.  Her mother was a bit unhappy.

Janet Harrington

This three year old great-granddaughter was wearing a red knit dress with black leggings.  She looked really cute, so I'm sure that her mother was extremely unhappy with her.  I think it's great because girls shouldn't have to act like girls just because they are wearing dresses.  This same granddaughter came crying out of the bedroom because her cousin, Braden, took two checkers away from her.  Her mother told her to go back in there and take the checkers away from him.  I don't know what happened, but she quit crying.  These kids are just too funny.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk