Bill Hebb--A Howard Native

Started by T. Sackett, December 20, 2007, 07:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. Sackett

Let's check  and see what Bill Hebb is doing these days.   :D

http://trimmasterfitness.com/MYM/index.html
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

Jo McDonald

Thank you, Santa !!  Bill and his family were wonderful Howardites --- It was great to visit his website.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Now, that was a wonderful success story.  Small town boy.  I like reading those things.  I never knew Bill, but I knew his dad and his mother.  Both were wonderful people.  She still is.  Even though moving to Texas took the Hebbs away from home and friends, it was probably the best move because then the children were able to take an active part in taking care of them.

Teresa

That is amazing. Thanks for sending it.
Bill graduated in 69 and I graduated in 71. I dated him a few times. In fact he was my very first official date that I got to go on. We went to a fair dance. I was 14 and he was 16.  :)
I'm glad to see he is successful.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Permission granted for that "date" was done long distance.  Fred and I were in Wyoming at that time, and we talked to Teresa and Sherri  who were at home being cared for by Fred's Mother at the time - and Teresa asked permission to take several garmets that I had made for myself and both she and Sherri to the fair to be judged.  I gave her the permission --- THEN   she asked if she could go to the fair dance with Bill Hebb.  After we discussed this - long distance - I told her  "Yes, she could".  We made it home that afternoon of the fair and I had won first place on several of my entries, that Tersa had entered for me, and she got to go on her first date.
   Oh my, that was quite some time ago.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

yea... that first date was my downfall...to ahhhhmmm.... how many marriages??

;D ;D ;D

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on December 28, 2007, 01:26:50 AM
yea... that first date was my downfall...to ahhhhmmm.... how many marriages??

;D ;D ;D

We are not going to count how many marriages because it doesn't matter, we love you anyway.

Teresa

You'll run out of "countin'fingers " if you try to count anything in my life.. LOL

Rudy Taylor

Skkkwwwwwssshhnnnnnppppllottt!

(Sound of an editor biting his tongue)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Ole Granny

Rudy, Sounds like you need a cold washcloth for your tongue! :P :P :laugh:
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk