Construction of New Funeral Home

Started by T. Sackett, December 19, 2007, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Smith

Just curious if anybody was willing to update this thread with a picture of the finished funeral home?  I would be most grateful. 

Tobina+1

I don't have pictures, and this probably won't do you any good, Dale, but they are having an open house on Friday this week (I think Friday?  I just glanced at a hang-up in the restaurant.)  Maybe someone can get you picts from inside the building!

sixdogsmom

Maybe Rudy will be doing an article? How about it Rudy?
Edie

W. Gray

It is already posted on the newspaper web site.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

Edie

Dale Smith

Quote from: W. Gray on June 04, 2008, 09:10:16 AM
It is already posted on the newspaper web site.

Thanks!  I'm sure that it has been posted before, but could you post the link to the newspaper website?  I'm all the way down in Atlanta, Georgia.  I only get my Howard news through the forum.

W. Gray

Go to the top of the forum page and click on the red lettering, "Latest from Flint Hills Express."
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

Dale, go to the top of this page, there is a link right there.  :)
Edie

Dale Smith

Quote from: sixdogsmom on June 04, 2008, 09:17:24 AM
Dale, go to the top of this page, there is a link right there.  :)

oh DUH.  Thanks... I'm sufficiently embarrassed now.   :-[   LOL

Mom70x7

The Open House is Sunday, from 1 to 4 pm.

Lloyd is hoping he has a good crowd. it's a beautiful facility, with some neat features.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk