An Early Merry Christmas

Started by Jo McDonald, December 17, 2007, 05:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

It was the day after Christmas at a church in San Francisco. The pastor of the church was looking over the crèche when he noticed that the baby Jesus was missing from among the figures. He hurried outside and saw a little boy with a red wagon, and in the wagon was the figure of the little infant Jesus.

So he walked up to the boy and said, "Well, where did you get your passenger, my fine friend?"

The little boy replied, "I got Him at church."

"And why did you take Him?"

The boy explained, "Well, about a week before Christmas I prayed to the little Lord Jesus and I told Him if He would bring me a red wagon for Christmas I would give Him a ride around the block in it."

An Early MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Am I just geting old, or was that used as a plot in the old Dragnet t.v. show? It's a very sweet idea.

Bonnie M.

Bonnie

Roma Jean Turner

This is a true story and I think, so sweet."    A friend of mine's grandson, (age 4 at the time), was taken to a Christmas Service by his grandfather.  It was the dedication of the manger scene.  As it turns out, the doll they used for Jesus was a talking doll. 

Anyway, when Noah got back to my friends house, we asked him if he had a good time.  He was so excited:  He said, "I got to talk to the Baby Jesus."  We all looked at each other and said: "Wow, that's pretty cool."  Then he said:  "Yeah, and if you go up there and pinch him on the arm, he'll talk to you too".

Jo McDonald

Oh   that is the cutest thing ever.  Little kids are the best of the best. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk