Update on Henry

Started by hhjacobs, December 16, 2007, 02:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

Hi, Henry is still losing some blood somewhere. His hemogoblin keeps dropping. He has had 2 units of blood but they are not wanting to give him any more if they do not have to.
He is on oxgen and if he is off his sat rate goes into the 50's.
Tomorrow they are doing more x-rays. If the bones have stayed in the place they were they will not have surgery.
Thankss for al lyour prayers.Marjean

indygal

Marjean, thank you for the update. Terrell and I just learned the news today after returning to Wichita. We're so sorry to hear of his accident and we will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers. Lynne

Joanna

Marjean, 
I know all the Forum, as well as other folks around, here are keeping you guys in our prayers.  Please do keep us informed! 
Joanna & Marty

frawin

Marjean, please tell Henry that Frank and I are keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.  Your family has certainly had more than its share of accidents and sadness.  Please tell him "hello" from an old schoolmate.  I'll try to get a card in the mail too.

Myrna

Teresa

It goes without saying ( but I will anyway) that Kjell and I send the old scalleywag a heavy dose of strength and we want him to know that we are thinking of him.
Tell him he can not collect on that massage I owe him if he keeps banging himself up like he keeps doing.  ;)

Give him a hug from me and tell him to hurry and get well.. :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

indygal

Has anyone heard anything more about how Henry is doing?

Jane

Marjean,
Tell Henry there are prayers and thoughts coming all the way from Iraq for his quick recovery. Like everyone else keep us posted.
Love and Prayers
Rex & Jane

frawin

I have been told he has some internal bleeding and they are trying to find out where it is.

Myrna

Teresa

Well I can't imagine someone going through what he went through and NOT have internal bleeding and damage .
That man, in my opinion is darn lucky to be alive.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

I wouldn't be surprised if his bleeding is from the pelvic fractures. A lot of our blood supply is born in those big pelvic plates. Hopefully by now it has stopped. Crush injuries bleed too, of course. Pelvic damage right where the head of the femur fits into the socket can be a little tricky, but most commonly bed rest is the key. Prayers from me too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk