THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO DO BUT PROBABLY NEVER WILL

Started by Wilma, November 15, 2007, 09:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Taylor

But then again, if I ever run for president, the media will drill me about singing with the Mormons
and I'll have to take the vice-president's role instead.

(Sigh.)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

I would love to see the great barrier reef off Australia. I love marine biology. Then I would come home by way of Salt Lake City and listen to Rudy sing with the choir. My Great Grandmother Boyd was Mormon.

W. Gray

Things I would love to do but probably never will.

Do you suppose the nineteen September 11, 2001, hijackers are saying the same thing about the 72 virgins that failed to show up to greet each of them?
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Jo McDonald

:D :D :D :D :D :D          Well, Waldo, you do have one great sense of wonder about you.  What a hoot !!!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sixdogsmom

Rudy, if you would try out for first tenor, I would vote for you for president. Maybe even dog catcher!!  :D :D
Edie

Jo McDonald

You just run for whatever you want to Rudy..... We'll back you.  Now all you have to pray for is that the rest of the voting public does not hold our support against you.  Maybe they won't know who the "forum voters' are    :-\
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk