Henry Jacobs Seriously Injured

Started by Teresa, December 14, 2007, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

They are definitely "two stripe'' skunks with a little white stripe down their noses. Their tails are straight up in the air. Does that help?

Jo McDonald

Thanks  Diane
-Another reason that I like you, you feel sorry for the old ones and explain things in words that even we can understand.  lol lol
  That  really is a cute picture~~~~~~~~~`
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Well, thanks, but I think it's just the teacher in me. I can't help myself sometimes, but I don't want to be a blabbermouth either.

Teresa

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 27, 2007, 06:11:31 PM
I can't help myself sometimes, but I don't want to be a blabbermouth either.

Too late......................................

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jane

I think you have all gotten off the subject line here. Does anyone have an update on Henry?
Thanks

Joanna

Yes, you are right.  I haven't heard from Henry's family since they sent the new room number.  I sent a message and I"m sure they'll reply when they can.  If someone else knows more, please let us all know.

Diane Amberg

Teresa

I apologize too........................... :-[

(sorry Henry)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

hhjacobs

Yes, you all got off the main subject. I am in rehab At Our Lady Of lourdes on North rock rd. room 3017 -w bed. I am able to get around in wheel chair for long distance, walker for short and bathroom trips. I am to see bone Docotor Monday the 7th for assestment. Right now no weight applied to right foot.
                    Henry

Janet Harrington

Yeah, Henry.  And I love my profile picture.  So there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk