Beet Juice

Started by W. Gray, December 07, 2007, 05:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giester2

Quote from: Wilma on December 11, 2007, 08:23:34 PM
Am I the only one that likes cooked carrots just plain with a little butter?  salt, of course.

I can only eat cooked carrots....and yes they are good with butter and salt
Born in Texas with Kansan Blood

Bonnie M.

Rudy.....Regarding beets.....why don't you tell us what you really think?  :) :) :)
Bonnie

greatguns

Bonnie.....I'm sure glad Rudy doesn't tell about something he really doesn't like.  HA! HA!

Rudy Taylor

Hey, other than beets, I like everything!

It's a black and white world: I classify everything as "beet" or "nonbeet."

A simple mind is so easy to manage.

I.e., all my friends on the forum are nonbeets. Of course, that doesn't take into consideration my old
friend, Janet.  How does one classify our TaTa? (I may have to consult Teresa on this one. When it comes
to Janet, Teresa always has the words.)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Well Rudy..~~ Ta Ta is.....................ahhhmmm................... hmmmm...........
Ta Ta is.................sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. well... you said "old Friend".. so you got a little of that right.. ( the OLD)  ;D
and then .......well........let me think about it.. and I'll get back to you. ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Boy, oh boy ... TaTa is gonna be lathered up and mad by the time she finishes these posts. I'd say we'd all better send her
a Christmas card and tell her how much she is loved.

And, yes, she's a nonbeet, too.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Rudy better be careful, his lifetime clock is about to have another click too. Stay up 'till midnight Rudy, maybe the animals will sing to you.

Diane Amberg

Indygal, some day when you have a little extra time, I would love to have the two cooked carrot recipes. Thanks, ahead of time. :)

indygal

I'd be happy to share the recipes, Diane. It's just a matter of digging them out of the recipe box (wherever that is!...we're in the process of moving so things are in a bit of disarray....that's my excuse for now, which buys me some time until we're moved in, then what will I use as an excuse for the mess? Oh fiddle-dee-dee....! LOL) Seriously, I'll post the recipes here on the forum so all can try them if they wish.

frawin

I used to cook the small carrots in 7-up or Sprite, as I was told that is what the Cracker Barrel does.  I don't know if that is true, but it does give the carrots a nice flavor!  If I use canned carrots, I drain the juice down and stir in some brown sugar Splenda white they arae heating. 

Myrna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk