KU game

Started by Jody, November 23, 2007, 09:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

rock chalk jayhawk KU!  Wish I had tickets!

Rudy Taylor

Oh, say it again, Jody.

You're speakin' my language!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

I wish I did too....I just hope these Texas stations feel it is worth their time to show it.  It seems our Kansas teams  just don't get the recognition they deserve.

Pray, children, pray !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Judy Harder

If I read the schedule right, they are showing this game on ABC.......but we do know that local teams
and or powers-that-be can do what ever they want.

It should be a very very good game.
Rock Chalk JayHawks...........yipeee.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

I found this on the inter-net.   We can see if yelling at the T.V. will help K.U. win!  That sure would be nice!  I'd like for these California folks to at least have to acknowledge that there IS such a place as the University of Kansas, and that "our" team is, at this point in time, undefeated for the season!  Go, Jayhawks!

"KU-Missouri game to kick off at 7 p.m

It's now official: The Border War game will be a primetime, national affair.

Kansas University officially learned that KU's football game Saturday against No. 6 Missouri will kick off at 7 p.m. and be televised by ABC.
It's a full national telecast, too, meaning that 100 percent of ABC affiliates across the country will air the game.

ABC had until Nov. 1 to decide which game it wanted to televise between KU-MU and Oklahoma State-Oklahoma. But the network chose to exercise a six-day window privilege and wait to see how November played out.

Kansas (11-0) and Missouri (10-1) left little doubt as to which game had higher stakes. The two now will play for the Big 12 North title — as well as continued national-championship aspirations — under the lights of Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo.

The Oklahoma State-Oklahoma game, meanwhile, will kick off at 2:30 p.m. and be televised by Fox Sports Net.

In addition, ESPN will hold its weekly College GameDay show in Kansas City.
"

[/quote]
Bonnie

archeobabe

KU is rank No. 2 in the polls.  So, how big will the score spread will be in the game.  I believe that there will be an overtime.

Mom70x7

And with LSU losing, they'll be playing for the #1 ranking.  :)

The tv pundits today are expecting Missouri to win. It would be nice to prove them wrong!

Judy Harder

I am usually reading while listening (and watching instant replays) while a game is on.
I just hope the game gets so good........that I will forget to read and even use the time-outs to hit
the bathroom or Fridge........LOL.....
Now with all this hype......I just hope the game isn't a run-away.
I do like them close and it sure has been a long time since I have stayed with a team like I am doing
with this years Jayhawks.

Go KU
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

The U.of Del. handily beat DSU this afternoon.  ESPN carried it. I'll watch KU tomorrow at 8:00 our time. Aren't playoffs fun?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk