Lock-Down at West Elk.

Started by Teresa, November 20, 2007, 10:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I only heard a little bit about the Lock Down today at the school.
I heard tons of "hear-say gossip.. but does anyone have any facts about the situation and what happened?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Joanna

Well, that's what I get for being on a ladder all day.  I didn't hear anything about it at all.  You'd think the birds or squirrels would have come by to let me know.  HA!  That's okay, I'm used to it.  My Mom always calls me from Eureka to tell me if there's bad weather coming or if there's a fire in town (that's how I heard about the Heritage House as a matter of fact!)  My nephew left for his mom's right after school, so I can't ask him now.  I'm curious though.

Mom70x7

And I was home sick with a cold, so have no information either.

Except I ran into a teacher at P&J's -
he said he had 7th graders in his classroom for 2 hours, all scared, before they got to go home.

Janet Harrington

Supposedly some kid made some kind of a threat to cause the school officials to do a lock down.  That is all the details I know.

Rudy Taylor

Ta Ta ... what are you doing up at 3:38 a.m.?

My mama always said nothing good happens after midnight.

But, there some things I never told Mama.  Whoa!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

You should never question what Ta Ta is doing after midnight.. ::)   ;D

Quote from: Janet Harrington on November 23, 2007, 03:38:01 AM
Supposedly some kid made some kind of a threat to cause the school officials to do a lock down.  That is all the details I know.

I don't think it was a "kid"... It was a full grown adult.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on November 23, 2007, 09:26:57 AM
Ta Ta ... what are you doing up at 3:38 a.m.?

My mama always said nothing good happens after midnight.

But, there some things I never told Mama.  Whoa!

I'm not sure why I was up at 3:38 a.m.  Especially since it is saying I posted that on Nov. 23.  I don't even get off from work until 3:30 a.m., so how in the dickens did I post that at 3:38 a.m.?  You got me.  I wasn't even out of the parking lot at that time of day.  LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk