THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO DO BUT PROBABLY NEVER WILL

Started by Wilma, November 15, 2007, 09:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I would love to live on the beach in the Pacific Northwest.  I could watch the weather roll in and the tides come and go.  Search the beach after high tide for whatever might have floated in.  An aunt that used to live up there says the weather is always mild compared to Kansas.  She would plan her visits back to Kansas for spring or fall when the weather was milder.  She couldn't take the heat or cold anymore.  She always had lovely flowers, too,  almost year round.

Teresa

I would love to live way back in the woods in a cabin by a stream.. and only come around civilization when I had to get supplies.
( oh I forgot.. I want my family with me too) lol
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

indygal

Water ski
Downhill ski
Skydiving
Bronco riding
ice skating
gymnastics
back up singer for a rock band

I can't swim, I don't like falling down (and at my age I have to think about more than the humiliation), and I can no longer sing for my supper. So I guess I'll give these things a try on the next go-around.

Wilma

Find a pearl in an oyster.  Has anyone done this?

Bonnie M.

At Sea World, we've paid to have a diver go into a tank and come up with an oyster, and they're all supposed to have a pearl in them.  "BIG DEAL!"  It's not the same as actually finding your own, and a large one, at that!
Bonnie

Rudy Taylor

Sing second tenor in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir at Christmas-time.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Wilma

Listen to Rudy singing second tenor in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir at Christmas time. ::) ::) ::)

Diane Amberg

We find pearls in oysters quite often. They are small and certainly are not jewelry quality. but they are real and not cultured.

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

flo

I'd just like to hear the Morman Tabernacle Choir sing live and if Rudy was singing second tenor, that would be just frosting on the cake. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk