Cowboy Action Radio Coming Soon

Started by Kjell H., November 14, 2007, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjell H.

Quote from: Shawn S
I just found out about DRTV and started getting the Podcasts last week. I love the Show, the podcasts and the Website. Your work is much appreciated.
Any CAS City or Cowboys podcasts planned for the future? 

Well, that question was posted in May, so you might say we don't ride the same day we saddle our horses.   :)

I have received numerous questions about a cowboy action podcast these past few months and we have been working hard to get this ready....

so on December 5, we will launch show #1.

It is a podcast very much cowboy action shooting related where we talk about old west guns, shooting events, shooting tips, and news from the industry, clubs and organizations. Every week, we will have cowboy action shooters as guests talking about their sport and I do believe that Tequila from the show Cowboys will stop by to say hi on a regular basis.

Suggestions on topics are welcome.

Until then, don't get your spurs tangled up................. and bookmark this page:

http://www.downrange.tv/cowboyradio.htm
Marshal Halloway

Teresa

I went to Wichita tonight with Rochelle and Mark to meet Derek and eat and take Mason and I to our chiropractor appt in
El Dorado.
Well, when we got home, I was greeted at the door by my other half..and after the groceries was carried in, he sat me down at the computer and let me hear what he had done.
Knowing I am his hardest critiquer and critic, he stood at the doorway while I listened.. and ladies and gentlemen..
I have to say I was impressed. What a radio voice!!

I didn't expect him to have this up and running yet with a teaser. But he is so excited about starting this that he had to "get it going"
I caught myself leaning forward and wanting to hear more.  :)
So, even though I am involved in the behind the stage work,  I am really looking forward to listening to this old cowboy action shooter, talk to other cowboy action shooters, on this new Cowboy Radio..

I think that it will be something that you all will enjoy.
Hope you will tune in every week and listen in.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

This sounds great.  I'm looking forward to it! 
Bonnie

Jo McDonald

Fred and I are SOOOOOOO proud of this wonderful man-- our son-in-law.  But I must tell you, I call him Son and I truly feel a connection to him, as my son.  In a past lifetime, perhaps?  I think so.

Well done, Kjell, Well done!!!

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk