Old Farmers Almanac

Started by Teresa, November 04, 2007, 08:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

http://www.almanac.com/astrology/index.php

I don't know how many people follow this... ( I do on many things) but it is nice to have it to "bookmark" in your favorites.. for many reasons and for much of the information it gives you.
From here you can go into the whole website .
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

frawin

I get the Old Farmers Almanac every year!  I like to follow it on certain things too.  It is also good reading!

mlw

Bonnie M.

Thanks for posting the web-site, Teresa.  We used to always have the "Old Farmer's Almanac" when we lived on the farm.  I like to read the "tried and true" advice that's given.

I was looking at the recipes, and got to the one about Fruit Cakes!  There were some recipes that look really good.  I  like a "good" fruit cake.  There may be 1% of the people who will admit to liking fruit cake! 
Bonnie

Wilma

I am one of the 1%.  I have a small one in my freezer now.  I used to make one from a recipe on the box of date nut muffin mix, but I am the only one in the family that likes it.  So many people don't know what is good.

Bonnie M.

Wilma, I wish we could just get together sometime and EAT that fruitcake you have in your freezer!
Bonnie

Wilma

Come on over.  I will even furnish the coffee.

Bonnie M.

We probably won't be back there until around Memorial Day.  Will it keep that long?
Bonnie

Wilma

At my house?  No.  But the coffee pot will still be here and there will probably be another fruit cake in the freezer.

Diane Amberg

I like good fruit cake too, but most of my friends think all fruitcakes should be gathered up and rocketed to the sun.

Wilma

I know a few friends, (not mine) that should go with them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk