Happy Trails with Teresa...

Started by Kjell H., October 31, 2007, 06:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjell H.

Hi folks!

Been awhile since I had time to visit the Howard forum....

Spent last weekend in California filming for the Outdoor Channel and Down Range TV.

A 3 minute teaser for the upcoming behind the scenes videos is now available.

At the very end you can see a local singer performing with producer Michael Bane.  :D

You can watch it here: http://www.downrange.tv/player.htm?bcpid=452320104&bclid=459256134&bctid=1278020907

Marshal Halloway

Judy Harder

I really enjoyed watching that...........now I need to see if my cable can get that
tv show. Good work to you all...................missed seeing you on the forum and so
glad you are back safely.

Hugs and God bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Bonnie M.

I enjoyed watching the video, also.  I'm still not certain where it was filmed, it looked like it was in the desert?

Bonnie

Kjell H.

It was filmed just south of Norco.

We stayed in Ontario and film location was a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
Marshal Halloway

Bonnie M.

I looked on the map, and Norco is about 65 miles north of Escondido, on Highway 15.   So, you were in "our neck of the woods!"
Bonnie

Teresa

We were Bonnie.. and I have to say" I sure missed Kansas and was VERY glad to crawl on that plane and head home. But the neat thing about our job is that we are going to be doing some pretty heavy traveling this next year and I am sure that I am going to get to see lots of areas that ( in my opinion) just won't compare to home. I am a very HUGE home-baby.
But I am looking forward to seeing and being in new areas just to see what the rest of the world is like.  :)
We had smoke in the air the whole time . The last day the wind switched and it wasn't as bad and we started to see some blue sky trying to peek through.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

It will be enjoyable to get out and see so many different parts of the country. 

The terrain at Norco is much different than down this way, but there are way too many people, in any part of Southern California.  However, it is pretty down here. 
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk