MISSING...........

Started by Wilma, November 01, 2007, 07:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Taylor

I'd love to join this little conversation, but being a man ... well, you know.  Can't find keys even
if they're inserted you-know-where.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Roma Jean Turner

Wilma, did you check on those new shelves or the areas around where you were working with the curtains. w I I noticed you had new shelves and did something with the curtains.  I have found things in places that I would swear they couldn't be.  But evidently I just had them in my hand for some unknown reason and then set them down and forgot about it.  Just one more suggestion.  Did you have any thing out that you were sewing on and then put away?

Wilma

No, I haven't done any sewing lately as you might have noticed by the stack of clothing on my sewing machine.  I am waiting for bad weather to get to that.  The box was gone before the new shelves were started.  Actually, I noticed the box was gone the morning that the carpenter was here to start the shelves.  The curtains have been added to the pile on the sewing machine as I haven't decided yet what to do with them.  I like the look of the kitchen windows without the valance so might not put them back up.  The valances from the living room are definitely not going back up.

Jo McDonald

I really feel that you will find the missing things, Wilma...and when you do, you will probably be amazed at where
you find them.  I can't imagine a child taking your vechile keys.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

larryJ

AHA!  Twas the carpenter, Watson
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Janet Harrington

I don't think it was a kid.  I think it was someone who walks around this town and saw Mother outside, so went inside and looked around and just grabbed what was visible and left.  There you have it.  Now, just figure out who that person was? 

Bonnie M.

It wasn't me!  I haven't been in Kansas since the first of June!    :'(  :'(  :'(
Bonnie

Teresa

Ok.. I can not tell a lie.. It was Ta Ta.....................
Time to pay the fiddler Missy~~~~~~~~~~

;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Not the carpenter.  Janet would trust him with her life.  I don't think Ta Ta was in town at that time but we only have Bonnie's word that she hasn't been in Kansas for awhile.  Nah, wasn't Bonnie either.  Janet might be right that it was someone that walks around town and just happened to see me outside.

sixdogsmom

You might try to call on St Anthony, the guardian of lost things and souls. I am not Catholic, but have found that it DOES work! Here is a little saying to call on St Anthony;

Tony, Tony, come around; somethings lost that can't be found.

It wont' hurt to try ;D ;D ;D
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk