map of Grace Lawn Cem.

Started by Jody, October 18, 2007, 01:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Need a simple map of Grace Lawn Cem.  Want one so grave location can be found.  Can any one help me out?  Thank you!  Jody

W. Gray

Jody,

If you are going to the cemetery to find a grave site, there is an alphabetical listing along with the grave location in the small covered open building at the entrance. The grave location is shown by section.

The listing is in a notebook and each page is in a vinyl sleeve. It is located in a holder on the wall and can be removed. There is a sign that says please put back when finished.

I have used the notebook to find a number of graves, including Thomas E. Thompson.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Jody

wish I had known that>I had my two cousins and a friend searching all over the old part foran hour before we found it.  We were all hot and worn out!

Jody

Thanks Waldo,but I still need a simple Hand drawn  map that you can  mark grave-sites.

Jody

Thanks Wilma and Janet, I finally got a map of Grace Lawn offof your map thing1  i KEPT TRYING TO DRAW IT, BUT IT LOOKED LIKE A FIRST GRADER DREW IT!

Wilma

I wouldn't have thought of that.  Maybe your idea will help someone else.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk