Holes in the Family Tree (Peterson-Murphy and Murphy-Adams)

Started by dandymomma, September 23, 2007, 02:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandymomma

I have no records of families of siblings of my family. My dad only researched the family members that directly contributed to us. I'd like to fill in as much as I can, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

These are the marriges that I do have record of, but nothing further:

Father: Jeremiah Murphy   Mother: Elizabeth Anne Siverly   
Born: Oct. 11, 1830           Married: Sept. 18, 1853   
Died: March 11, 1888        Died: Feb. 4, 1925   

Child 1: Sarah Jane Murphy                  Spouse: Josiah Peterson
                      Born: 1857                                          Married: March 2, 1882   
                      Died:                                                  Died:   

Child 2: George Winfield Murphy             Spouse: Leovica Anne Adams (twin) b. 11-8-1865
                      Born: July 21, 1861                                Married: Nov. 22, 1885
                      Died: Dec. 12, 1939                               Died: Jan. 29, 1946

Leovica's Parents--              Father: Solomon Adams                                                                                                                                                                Born: 1834   
                                                                                                                        Died: March 1, 1887   

Mother: Hannah Mercy Jane Washburn
                                                                                                                         Married: March 2, 1865
                                                                                                                         Died: May 15, 1920

Leovica's twin sister was Nancy Jane Adams who married George's brother John Edwin Murphy.
They are my Great Great Grandparents. That would make Jeremiah and Elizabeth my Great (x3) Grandparents.

jpbill

I have some information on the Murphy line.  My uncle married into the Murphy family.  Check your email.

dandymomma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk