Quick Update on Zimmerman's

Started by Mom70x7, October 03, 2007, 10:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Lloyd Zimmerman was in town this weekend -
picking up his pick-up truck and giving the go-ahead on his new building, apparently.

Anyhow - they've started preparation for rebuilding.

The site has been cleared more, even a tree taken out.

There are stake/markers all over and a load of gravel, etc., brought in to level the ground.
Not much to see at all, just flat ground, but plans are progressing.

Within a couple of weeks, it will be a site to watch.
When something happens, I'll post pictures of the progression.

Anettia

Thanks for posting the update, I don't get on here as much as I use to and I have been wondering how Lloyd is doing, if he was in town, he must be doing pretty well. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the building. Thanks again from FL 
"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare."

Janet Harrington

According to Pastor Robin Haines, Zimmerman is still doing therapy and is having some trouble with infection in his arm.  (I can't remember which one).  Anyway, Pastor Robin said that plans have been finalized and Lloyd is anxious to get his building going.  Just remember, God is Good.  Just ask Lloyd.

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Bonnie M.

I, also, am very happy to know that Lloyd Zimmerman was doing well enough to be in Howard for a while.  It's very encouraging to everyone.

Rudy, I hadn't seen anything you'd posted for a while, and I was wondering about you.  My cousin received your book that I'd ordered, and he is enjoying it very much.  Thanks for taking care of that for me.

Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk