Elk River Festival

Started by Jody, September 20, 2007, 08:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Especially Henry and I ha ha'ing with each other.

( I do love flirting and talking to that Henry  ;D )

I was there but had my hand and eye on a camera all day long.
I want to make a short video , but I swear I don't know when I will have time. We just got home from Wichita and I am getting ready to go to bed.
A load of lumber will arrive in the morning for the deck on the house..and I have to dig up lots of bushes and plants and transplant them,. Wish Mason was old enough to shovel.. hahaha
Then tomorrow night we will start masking off and painting the inside rooms..

The slide show and video ?? Who knows when I will get to it..  :-\.
But Danny and Derek Cookson did win the tasters choice and the peoples choice for their chili. They made 2 big batches this year and run out and was turning people away.
I hate chili so I can't tell you if any of them were good .. LOL
But they all sure did smell yummy.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

My craft booth sales went really well, thanks for asking!  I did note in my Classifieds ad section that I do have a few things left, as does Chuck, and I also have many cards left, too.  So get your Christmas shopping done early and give me a call! 

It seemed like there was a lot of the booths that did well.  The Interior designs lady from Indy next to me did a lot of business, it seemed.  As did the gal with all the food and canned items; that's where my craving for Jalepeno jelly and some more of that yummy bread came from!  I didn't make it down the line to see how everyone else fared.  I even missed the gals with the jewlery who were just 2 booths away!  Are they from Howard?

Janet Harrington

I can't answer that.  I didn't know them.  I thought their jewelry was fantastic.  Would have liked to have bought something, but I bought these two little cards and some jalepeno jelly instead.  ha ha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk