Prayer Request

Started by sixdogsmom, September 08, 2007, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

Sorry to hear that.  Prayers included for LeAnne.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

Frank's surgery went well yesterday.  Dr. said the surgery would probably be 1 1/2 - 2 hrs.  Well, it was 3 hrs. and then another hr. in recovery.  He is still in a lot of pain, but that is to be expected.  He really is doing very well, considering all that was done. 
We sincerely thank all of you for your prayers and ask that you continue to pray for recovery and also for the staff here at the hospital.  We are hoping he will be dismissed on Monday, but time will tell.  We continue to keep all the requests in our prayers.

Myrna

Ole Granny

Myrna.

Thanks for letting us know.  I was just getting ready to email you since I had noticed you were posting!  Glad it is over with recovery taking place.   We will continue to pray for all of you. Make sure you get your rest too. Thanks. 

Alice
Eskimo Legend

Diane Amberg

Thanks for checking in. While I was waiting for Al, I sent prayers your way. There were all kinds of prayers bouncing around that family waiting area, as there were some really serious procedures going on at the same time. I'm so glad things went well for Frank. Of course everyone is different, but on average it seems most people make big jumps in healing every three days. The day after surgery usually feels the worst, when the body suddenly realizes it's been slapped around some. Then the next day the body gets busy and says, "enough of this nonsense, let's get the healing going on."  Hope he will be able to come home on Monday. Prayers continue. Say "hello" from all of us, of course. Take it easy yourself also. These things are tiring on everyone.

Ole Granny

Diane,

How was Al's surgery?  I was trying to figure where to post about Al when you posted here. 
I have been thinking about you both and praying. 
Eskimo Legend

Janet Harrington

I'm glad Frank's surgery went well.  Tell him we are still praying for him and I hope he gets to get up and walk soon.  I think that is number one in healing.  Tell him to keep smiling and we will pray for the staff at the hospital.

Diane Amberg

Ole Granny, Al is ok..I put it on the "how was your day'' thread. Thank you for asking, and your kind prayers.

frawin

Frank was up and walked a couple of times yesterday with the PT's.  Also sat up in a chair a couple of times for about 1 1/2 hrs. total time.  The OC was in and worked with him yesterday.  Today, the PT's will only come once.  He is still in a lot of pain, but we feel he is doing better as each day goes by.  Again, we thank you for all of your prayers.  We are praying for all that have been put on the thread.

We are hoping that we will get to go home Monday, but at this time, that is just a guess from when we last visited with the Dr.
Certainly don't want to go too soon.  We thought this surgery might not be as bad as the first one was, but it was more complex after the Dr. got into it.  The MRI didn't show everything.  But, again, we are thankful for good Drs. and all of your prayers.

Myrna

Diane Amberg

Hi, I was just thinking about you. Thanks for the update. Al is a bit more sore today that we had hoped, but he's being very brave about it. He just can't get comfortbale. Get some rest yourself too! These things are hard on everybody for awhile.

sixdogsmom

Please say a prayer for the family of little Wesley Wood. Wesley went to be with our lord on Friday morning. God bless all those caring folks who sent a prayer for this little guy. Blessings, Edie.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk