Daily News Paper

Started by NATCH, October 14, 2004, 03:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NATCH

To who it may concern,

The delivery of your daily Independence Reporter will be delayed today
due to auto failure

Thanks,
                                                                                         Delivery Dude

Janet Harrington

Some people are just smart butts aren't they???? >:( >:( >:(

Teresa

:-\ Aahh-Oohhhh Sheeeerrriff. ::).. me thinks you haven't heard the laaaaassst of this........  ;D
But I can't say anymore right nowwwww.... :-X   ***looking innocent***
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

DanCookson

;D
    Been thinking of building a high powered Demo Derby car for next years Moline Demo.  Trouble

is I need a good driver to help the car to a victory.  After careful consideration-----------I think the

Sheriff would make a wonderfull addition....... :-X :-X  Are those days taken????? :D :D :D

NATCH

SCRAP THE CADDY CLIDE!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Teresa

Great Idea... I think the Sheriff would make a great driver.. and you could save money building  the transmittion too.... you would only have to build a reverse :D.... ** We DO love you Sheriff :-*...
if we didn't~~~~~~~you would only hear silence  :-X ~~~~~~~~~ :P

Janet Harrington

I think i would make an excellent demo driver and you are right, I would only need reverse.   :D :o

mtcookson

i'm hoping to be in the demo derby next year... just have to decide on a car... and also find out what i can and can't do to it.

Teresa

I would say to ask the Nungessers... They could tell you every single thing there is to know about the derby.

Janet Harrington

Heck.  If things keep up the way they are, I might have a Jeep we can put in the demo derby.  LOL :D :D :D :D :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk