Prayer Request

Started by sixdogsmom, September 08, 2007, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Ted and I could use a prayer ourselves. We went for a laproscopic gall bladder surgery on Thursday and the procedure ended up being a major surgery. We spent two days in recovery because the hospital was too full to have a room for us. Because of Teds' heart transplant, he is required to have a private room. I came home yesterday to catch up here and get some clothes. I will probably be heading back tomorrow. Travel prayers would be appreciated by me. Blessings, Edie.
Edie

Ole Granny

So sorry to hear about Wesley.  He is at peace.  Prayers for his family will continue.  Losing a child or grandchild goes right to the heart and soul.

Prayers for both you and Ted.  Two days in recovery had to be almost unbearable.  A hour is plenty.  How far do you travel?

Remember-  God never puts any person in a space too small to grow in.  (You will appreciate your full sized room.)
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Diane Amberg

Thank goodness people's emotional hearts have no bounds and can stretch to infinity. I'm so sorry to hear that little Wesley is gone. I know it was expected, but it so terrible none the less. That family will need support for quite some time. Edie and Ted, I take it the gallbladder was too fragile to be taken out the "new" way. Al had his taken out years ago before they had developed the laparoscopic technique and was in for 5 days. I know how miserable that can be. Lots of prayers and healing thoughts are heading your way from here in the east.

Janet Harrington

I guess I don't know who Wesley Wood is.  Could someone elaborate on this young man?  Prayers will go out.  Prayers for Ted, also.

frawin

We are home!!!  Again, we want to say thank you for all of your prayers during Frank's surgery.  It is good to be home again.  He made the 2-hour trip without too much discomfort.  Our prayers are going out to all in need.

Myrna

Diane Amberg

Hooray!  As Dorothy said, "There's no place like home." :D :D :D :D

MarineMom

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 30, 2007, 03:58:27 PM
I guess I don't know who Wesley Wood is.  Could someone elaborate on this young man? 

check the first post on this thread

Diane Amberg

Today is the 1st. anniversary of the Amish school girls' massacre in nearby Pa. Some of the boys ,who weren't touched, are having a hard time with survivor's guilt and some are still trying to figure out if there was something they should have tried to do to stop the gunman. One little girl is permanently disabled with terrible brain damage, can't talk or take care of herself. A little prayer for those gentle people would be appreciated.

Roma Jean Turner

Yes, my heart just ached for that community.  We have areas of Mennonites and Ahmish around here.  They are always
such sweet people to work with.

Janet Harrington

Ah.  Thank you, MarineMom.  Now that I understand, prayers will be offered up for Wesley's family as they go through this trying time in their lives.  May the Lord bless and keep them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk