Army Mom's daughter, Rachael

Started by Janet Harrington, July 28, 2007, 01:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Oh, yeah.  Those boys eat their veggies.  Let me tell you what their dad says when I give him a compliment about his boys.  Gene says, "Isn't it great that I met and married Katie?  She what she has done for me."  He always gives Katie the credit.  At least when he is talking to me.

Jane

Just a quick update on Rachael. She has now left Germany and has landed somewhere close to Iraq but can not tell us where. They will train for about a month and then in to Iraq she will go. She did contact us at 1:00am Sunday morning to let us know what was going on. Will keep those of you that know her posted on what she is doing.

Army Mom

MarineMom

Army Mom
Find out if Rachel's unit has a webpage. If they do then even when she is unable to contact you because of unreliable phone connections and long lines waiting to use the computer you can still get some idea of where the unit has been and what they are doing plus as an added bonus they usually post candid shots of the soldiers doing everyday stuff. My son is not able to tell me where he is but the website shows where they have been a week or so before for example I now know that on his birthday he was "Cruising through the Suez Canal"  and that a couple of weeks ago he was in Kuwait. On his last trip to Iraq I saw a couple photos of his promotion ceremony before he was able to get to a computer to send some to me :)

Marine Mom

Janet Harrington

Tell Rachael I love her.  Tell Rachael I miss her.  Tell Rachael to take care.  Tell Rachael to come home.  Ah, heck.  Let me tell her.  RACHAEL, I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU, TAKE CARE AND COME HOME.

Jane

Janet,
Just wanted to let you know that Rachael thinks the world of you. You took her by the hand when she need to do her college paper and really helped her a lot. I think you are the reason she received her degree in Criminal Justice.
Hope to see you at the festivial

By the way Rachael is in Kuwait doing futher training before going to Iraq. We hope to hear from her this week end.
Army Mom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk