Happy Birthday, Ms. Bear

Started by Janet Harrington, August 12, 2007, 05:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Everyone sing Happy Birthday to Ms. Bear.  Her birthday is Aug. 18 and that is coming right up.  Happy Birthday, Ms. Bear.  Happy Birthday, Ms. Bear.  Happy Birthday, Ms. Bear.  Happy Birthday Ms. Bear.

Roma Jean Turner

And many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

kdfrawg

I am not singing for reasons that would be obvious if you had head me sing.

But I am wishing Ms. Bear a happy birthday!

;D

Ms Bear

Thankyou for the Happy Birthday thoughts.

It will be an exciting day, I have an 8 am appointment for blood work for high cholesterol and follow up on the high blood pressure.  Guess I am lucky to have evaded the Dr this long.

I am sure that reading the posts on the Forum every night has helped lower the blood pressure so keep the posting up.

Mom70x7

Well, it's midway through the afternoon - and it's a pretty cool day here, all things considered.

Hope you are having a happy birthday. Enjoy your day.

Diane Amberg

Happy Birthday from me also. I just got back from teaching a class. Hope you are having a nice day. It's not quite 80 here. Amazing.

Ms Bear

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes, having a good day.  Have had calls from all five children and some of the grandchildren.  Lots of sunshine and some clouds and now beginning to get thunder.  Think it is going to hold off on rain until late in the day.

Mom70x7

One hour later - it has rained -wow! it has rained - and thundered quite nicely.
Just for you -  ;)  Happy Birthday!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk