"A thing of beauty!"

Started by Bonnie M., August 03, 2007, 11:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emptynest

Just watched the horse show performance.  It seemed so human.  I am simply amazed at the skill and beauty involved.  Thank you so much for opening my eyes.

Jo McDonald

A great big THANK YOU, Bonnie B.  that was awesome and as you remember I do love horses !
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Bonnie M.

Jo, I like your new picture.  I need to post a better picture, but I'm not sure how to do it! 

I've been wondering, are the campers coming back into the lake area?

I hope you're having a good day. 
Bonnie

Jo McDonald

Thanks, Bonnie, for the compliment - I was surprised to see it on there, Tersa took that while I was at their home last Thursday...bless her heart, she just keep trying to get a good one of me -- I do not take very good pictures, guess they look to much like me.  I like your pic -- I can almost hear your laughter when I look at it.

No, we are not open to the public yet - we still do not have any fresh water, and the break in the line is still under water, so when they are able to get to that and get it fixed, then the final stages of reopening will go into effect.  It will be wonderful to see faces other that Fred's and mine in the mirror.  We decided the other day, it is good that we love one another, or we would be hard pressed for companionship.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

:laugh:I  wondered what all the fuss was about.  Now I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes from watching this amazing performance. I'm blown away!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk