drowning death at Fall River

Started by emptynest, July 25, 2007, 09:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

It is still funny.  Even when My Lorie isn't here to say it.

kdfrawg

My "sistoe" never bit me, I don't think. She slammed my hand in the door of a big Nash Ambassador because she didn't want me in the back seat with her. Broke three of four fingers. She told me to reach in through the kitchen window for outside and she would give me a piece of cinnamon toast. Instead she shut the window on my hand. Broke two fingers. Same hand. Then, when I was six and she was eleven, she threw me down the stairs and broke my collar-bone.

But I don't think she ever bit me...

;D

ps - Would you believe that IEspell actually figured out that "sistoe" meant "sister?"

Teresa

It is because IEspell can speak Chinese.. hahaha

And excuse me for saying it..
But sounds like your sister was a critter not of this planet..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

My sister was a mean little critter. But, at the same time, she had me reading when I was several months short of three years old. She is an enigma, more now because over the years she has turned into my mother, which is yet another story. She has not been overly mean to me in years though, unless you count a tendency for two-hour telephone calls as mean.

;)

Teresa

Good thing she taught you to read... cause after she mutilated your hands and fingers.. you sure couldn't write.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk