Light on Main Street, by Rudy Taylor

Started by Kjell H., July 31, 2007, 07:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

You guys are so funny.  Rudy, I believe that Fritz was the dog you got to meet.  He lived to be 9 years old, I think, but when we moved from the sheriff's office to the house, I think the move was too much.  He had a massive stroke one night and I had to put him down.  All of my dogs have been wonderful dogs for me.  I probably won't ever have anything but German Shepherds.

Rudy Taylor

Yes, that was the one.  I remember you telling me the dog was getting old and a bit irritable.
At least you have sweet memories of Fritz and all your pet.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on August 15, 2007, 02:22:43 PM
I love the way Janet takes the brunt of kindly-intentioned jokes on the forum.

Anyway, you're all so cruel to Ta Ta and I've enjoyed joining your circle. This is fun!

Still, I like the way Teresa rip her, and vice versa.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!
I can not believe that you are all sappy and feeling soooo sorry for poor little Ta Ta..  ::)
I'll let you in on a bit of information.. TaTa can more than hold her own against bad rippy Teresa.. hahahaha
I learned "some" of my naughtiness from her.!  ;D

So actually you should be feeling sorry for me!  :'(

((seriously.... TaTa's and my friendship is pretty strong. I doubt that much could bother it..
and it's funny.. but I can call her anything I want to.. ( and mean it, even)
but let anyone else try to do it and it will be suicide for them!  >:(
Soooo.. say what you want to to her.. but ya better have a smiley face behind it.. or I'll come lookin' for ya~!  ;D ;D ;D :police:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

...and visa versa for Ms. T and I.  I would take the bullet for this gal.  I would give her my last penny.  I would give her my plate of food.  (Wait.  That's going to far.  ha ha).

I can harrass Ms. T, tell her what I think, tell her I don't like something she is doing, but our friendship is such a bond with each other that, God forbid someone attack My Teresa and the tiger comes out in Ta Ta.  I will fight to the death for her.

Wilma

How sickening can you girls get?  Me thinks thee protesteth too much.

kdfrawg

It is getting sort of hard to walk around in here, Wilma, what with the syrup being about 18 inches deep everywhere.

Anyway, I think it's syrup...

Jo McDonald

You would have to see them together -- to disbelieve the "syrup" not being the Real McCoy !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Oh you guys.  You just don't understand.  LOL  This is not syrupy.  This is true, unconditional love/friendship/hate, I'll kill for you, type of friendship.l

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on August 17, 2007, 05:41:53 PM
...and visa versa for Ms. T and I.  I would take the bullet for this gal.  I would give her my last penny.  I would give her my plate of food.  (Wait.  That's going to far.  ha ha)

I'll take your money... hahaha 
you can have the food. lol lol
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to ......
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk