new member # 284: Delmonico

Started by Wilma, July 30, 2007, 12:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome, Delmonico to the friendliest place on earth, where whatever you have to say is received with the greatest joy. where whoever you are makes no difference, whatever you do is your business, but we would like it to be ours.  And if you don't believe all that, you are in the right place.

Diane Amberg

I'm a long winded stowaway who has been allowed to stay. Welcome, this forum has the nicest people on the planet, and off it too. Come help us pick on each other; all in fun of course. We need some fresh jokes; and some new jokers too.  ;D

Bonnie M.

I really enjoyed your explanation of the types/grades of meat, and especially loved reading about the way you cook over the old campfire.  I hope you have someone you're training to know how to do that, when you decide you are no longer going to be the cook!

Welcome to the Elk County Forum.  I'm doing this posting from the foreign country of San Diego County, California!  (Escondido.)
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

Wilma

No, I don't and first daughter isn't too sure of it.

flo

no worries - most of us speak english
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Some of us don't type English too well, (me) but we try.

kdfrawg

As I may have said before, I consider myself to be mono-lingually challenged.

;)

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Delmonico, and from reading the replies on this post, you have already been entertained by some of these CRAZY people on this forum.

kdfrawg

< nod, nod >

He has entertained me, too.

:angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk